8/14/09

The Adventures Before Summer Ends: Part One

I guess it's time for me to update this. Yesterday my sister Beth and I went on a roadtrip and came to our cousin Heather's house. We made it without stopping in like four hours. Then today we went to the zoo with Heather and Baby K. We fed the giraffes, well Baby K and Heather feed the giraffes, while Beth and I just hung out and watched. It was interesting/gross to watch them eat because they would wrap their tongues around the tree branches then pull off the leaves. Then Beth and I went to see the penguins but they weren't really doing anything so they were kind of a bummer. Then we saw lions and tigers and bears... Oh my. Oh and did you know that white tigers are not natural the reason they're white is like a mutation. Which is really weird to me because I always thought they were just another type of tigers. Well now we're back at Heather's and we're about to eat so I'm signing off. Stayed tuned for more of The Adventures Before Summer Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment